I’m about to move apartments and I can’t stop thinking about all the fun things I want to do once I’m settled in. Truthfully, there’s no reason I couldn’t do those things HERE (besides my strong dislike for my current apartment and it’s less-than-stellar-for-company layout). Still, there’s something rejuvenating about starting fresh in a new spot you’re excited about occupying!
One of my favorite ideas is hosting a girly party for a girlfriend or two. I’m imagining something like this, but do you have some additional ideas?
1. Every girly sleepover in the movies comes complete with towel turbans and a green mask. I’ve been using this Freeman classic for years and I’m sure it would be up to the challenge.
2. What’s a movie night with no popcorn? I’m still gaga over Alyssa’s Chipotle-Lime version, featured here a few months ago.
3. If you love champagne as much as I do, you’ll know there’s nothing like a refreshing champagne cocktail. This tasty French 75 recipe over at Shutterbean is a great option.
Latest posts by Carla (see all)
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Homemade Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette - March 27, 2018
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Meatballs - January 19, 2018
- A Look at Don Q Gran Anejo Rum - January 11, 2018