This post was created in partnership with Ninja Coffee Bar® System. I received complimentary product to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own.
When Alyssa and I were in Buenos Aires earlier this year, I could not get enough of their version of hot chocolate. Instead of a pre-mixed version, each order came with a cup of steamy hot milk and pieces of creamy chocolate. The idea was that you broke off pieces of the chocolate into your hot milk to let it melt, stirring and dropping in pieces until you had made the perfect cup to your own taste. I CANNOT GET OVER THE BRILLIANCE OF THIS PLAN. Not only was the hot chocolate delicious, but it made for a great cafe ritual!
When Ninja wanted to team up to promote their Ninja Coffee Bar® System, I knew I wanted to incorporate this delicious tradition. What I WASN’T prepared for were all the incredible perks that this system would provide in creating a delicious cafe worthy drink right at home.
When I received the Ninja Coffee Bar® System I was so excited- as a coffee lover, it had an incredible array of functions and settings and I couldn’t wait to try them all! Sure, it comes with custom brews and signature brews (for coffeehouse style drinks!) and SIX different brew sizes but THERE’S MORE.
After using the system for a few weeks, here are a few of the features that make me happiest:
- I’ve long wanted to buy a single-serve machine, but was turned off by the waste from coffee pods. This machine allows me to make several different sizes from one small 9.5 oz cup to large tumblers using only a resuable, permanent filter.
- The machine comes with its own scoop (which conveniently snaps right onto the side of the unit so it’s tough to lose) labeled with a guide letting me know exactly how many grounds to add based on the amount of coffee I’m brewing.
- But it isn’t JUST about single serve- the Ninja Coffee Bar® System comes with a glass carafe and allows me to brew it to either half or completely full! Excellent for sharing.
- THERE IS A MILK FROTHER BUILT RIGHT INTO THE SIDE. So smart.
Now, grab a cup of freshly brewed coffee and let’s get started on transforming it into a chocolate-y, peppermint-y treat!
- One cup freshly brewed coffee (9.5 oz cup size on the Ninja Coffee Bar® System)
- 2 tablespoons high quality hot chocolate mix or chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons half and half, frothed
- 1 oz (two squares) peppermint flavored chocolate
- whipped cream and crushed peppermint sticks
- Add the hot chocolate mix or chocolate syrup and half and half to your coffee and stir until mixed together.
- Drop pieces of the peppermint flavored chocolate into the hot coffee and stir until melted.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed peppermint sticks, as desired.
Now here’s your chance to win your VERY OWN Ninja Coffee Bar® System! Just enter below before 12:00AM PST on 12/17/16 (sorry, US residents only). GOOD LUCK! (Thank you for participating, the givewaway has ended!)
Contest entrants are only eligible to win once per sweepstake, per household as a part of a campaign sponsored by Influence Central and must reside in the United States. Ninja Coffee Bar® System giveaway is the same product as the review product.
Latest posts by Carla (see all)
- Oat Milk Chai Latte - March 20, 2019
- Churro Marshmallow Squares - February 12, 2019
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Homemade Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette - March 27, 2018